2017 Schedule Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Washington opened -2.5 wk1

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 20, 2017, 08:28:48 PMon a personal level this is the worst schedule in my 20 years of season tickets

besides the week 3 opener i like it....2 primetime games including a christmas jawn....no thursday....3 games in a row in the middle of the season when football weather is at its best

or is this some weird havas thing with your work schedule and stupid outer banks trip
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

at washington in their home opener which leaves zero chance that this ticket wont be expensive and in fact it might their most expensive ticket of the year

no monday off after the opener which is always my favorite game of the year

exactly one weekend to get my outerbanks house btwn late sept and late november....this is almost impossible for the schedule makers to pull off

i usually spend a long weekend in center city for a birthday game....this year here isnt a game on either side of my born day

home thanksgiving sunday = nightmare traffic

home xmas sucks

home new years eve which is wifeys born day

should i go on?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

home opener late is probably the best part of the schedule...better chance its not four thousand degrees

Rome

The thought of watching the Birds play on Jesus's birthday gets me hard. 

Eagles_Legendz

Need to cleanup wks 3-9 to have any shot with the schedule

ice grillin you

one weird thing i notice in the schedule is that the eagles only have three divison games in the last 10 weeks

MDS

im feeling the big game is the giants...go 1-1 and grab that...could make some noise...lose and the set up for the end of doug p is there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2017, 08:09:57 PM
I like the late bye and right before Dallas

7-10 range is the perfect time for the bye week because, ya know, it's near the middle. 

Susquehanna Birder

And apparently I was wrong about the preseason games being on Thursday at 7:30. They'll be on Thursday at 7:00. So there's even less chance for out-of-towners making kickoff.

(Not like I was going anyway.)

Susquehanna Birder

Seattle road game is intriguiging.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 21, 2017, 12:15:41 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2017, 08:09:57 PM
I like the late bye and right before Dallas

7-10 range is the perfect time for the bye week because, ya know, it's near the middle. 

eagles also have a long week going into the wash game....also unless i missed one im almost positive they dont play a single team coming off a bye after getting a tough draw last year on that front....for comparison the giants play four teams coming off a bye

Rome

Susquehanna Birder

MDS