2017 Schedule Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

The Meadowlands are like an hour and a half bus ride from the Linc. I think a group of 25 year old superathletes can physically handle it a full week after being on the west coast. I'm more bothered by the short week of rest before the finale against the Cowboys .

MDS

as usual easy appears from the abyss with schedule info
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Easy drops gold nuggets in here

Recognize

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2017, 07:44:01 PM
Easy drops gold nuggets in here

Recognize

easy droppin misinformation
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I like the late bye and right before Dallas

Rome

This is prettier. 

I'm doing the December LA game.  Vegas maybe??

MDS

my biggest surprise is no national tv for the giants...been a while since that happened.

eagles maxed out with 5 primetime games though

if you dont like buck/aikman this is the schedule for you. they might have 1 game with them.

PhillyPhreak54

My Christmas vacation game will fall on Christmas

Not sure if I like that.

MDS

jesus was a gay jew

who cares. football.

PhillyPhreak54

We can spin the dreidel in the lot before?

MDS

hannukah ends the 20th but anything for you

PhillyPhreak54

Right on

Uncle Havas gonna be there on the lords day?

ice grillin you

if its meaningful i will be

on a personal level this is the worst schedule in my 20 years of season tickets
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

do you need to ask?

ok the big question. which games can be flexed? LET ME TELL YOU

week 5 vs. cardinals
week 9 vs. broncos

thats it, thats the list. week 5 is very early for a move but the snf game (chiefs/texans) is a potential bomb. week 9 (raiders/dolphins) has potential. remember this 6 months from now.