Mock the Olympics here

Started by Diomedes, June 23, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

yeah, a little shocking that she lost. Her success rate was right up there with Phelps and such. I think she was like 52 - 2 in individual Olympic games (sets) and never lost a match.  guess that's what happens when you get near 40 years old.

PhillyPhreak54

They went and yanked Lochte's boys off the plane in Rio

Don Ho

Lochte is a colossal douche.  Pistol whipping would have been appropriate.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

lol the us womens relay team who was the gold medal favoirte apparently dropped a baton and is out of the competition
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Video shows one of The Lochte Gang breaking down a gas station door and fighting a security guard.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 18, 2016, 10:36:50 AM
lol the us womens relay team who was the gold medal favoirte apparently dropped a baton and is out of the competition

supposedly an appeal that should over turn the baton drop....was kind of hard to believe the gold medal favorite could drop a baton in the olympics

Rome

So the Lochte belongs in a Turkish prison for life stampede is officially on now.  As much as I dislike him, the backlash for this non-story has been worse. 

This Twitter age of instant condemnation and baying for blood is just super. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on August 18, 2016, 12:44:47 PM
So the Lochte belongs in a Turkish prison for life stampede is officially on now.  As much as I dislike him, the backlash for this non-story has been worse. 

This Twitter age of instant condemnation and baying for blood is just super.

It's all about the clicks and hot takes now. Lil guys homie Skip Bayless is the founding father of this crap. The ones on the Utley standing ovations were even worse

MDS

he made a false claim about getting mugged

if jose bautista throws his bat he should be hung in the public square but a white 32 year old mongo can make up crimes and its all big a farging twitter joke

farg him and farg his dumb swim bros. throw them in brazilian jail.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

cant imagine why the rest of the world hates americans so much

also telling the truth to law enforcement is kind of a foundational aspect of democracy

forget if he was a complete pos douchebag like locthe if a random upstanding frenchman literally urinated on america and then lied to the police about it romey and j would try to bring back the guillotine

MDS

ive seen romey get more upset over the most minute worthless things....j threw a tempertantrum over people hot taking over utley getting cheered

but you know whats not a big deal? lying to the police
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

only black people in America are allowed to lie to the police
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 18, 2016, 07:27:47 PM
ive seen romey get more upset over the most minute worthless things....j threw a tempertantrum over people hot taking over utley getting cheered

but you know whats not a big deal? lying to the police

He should be punished and lying to the police is bad. Lying to the police as a rep for your country is even worse. It amuses me people are making more of a deal about people putting their hands over their hearts for the national anthem rather than this dope and his bros lying while a rep for America.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it