Started by Butchers Bill, December 29, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lurie and his minions have arrived in KC to wait to meet with Pederson

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on January 09, 2016, 03:53:07 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2016, 02:09:34 PM
id take sumlin a million times over coughlin

also how ironic is it that the best and most stable organization in the division is washington

I think they beat the Packers too

Just imagine the Birds could have drafted Cousins but opted for Foles

I totally forgot about that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 09, 2016, 05:12:14 PM
Watching this game is explanation enough for why Bradford is going to get paid.

Again, I tried to tell you guys that back in October.  Bradford is no Joe Montana but he's what passes for a franchise quarterback in 2016.  Eagles should just pay him whatever the farg he wants and be done with it.

QB Eagles

Today's the day. Doug E. Fresh interview.

Don't do it, Jeff.

Sgt PSN

Is there a less attractive candidate than Pederson?  He could be the next hoodie for all I know, but there isn't any thing about him that screams HC material at this point. I don't think there's anyone I want less than him, so naturally that's who we'll be stuck with. 

PhillyPhreak54

I've resigned myself that they're going to hire Pederson

I'd prefer Coughlin

ice grillin you

id prefer throwing the franchise into a volcano

PhillyPhreak54

Coughlin (short term hire) vs Pederson

Who ya got?

ice grillin you

pederson i guess....he will be a total failure but at least his heart will be in it

PhillyPhreak54

I think Coughlin would be into it...to stick it to Mara. He didn't seem happy with him on his departing press conference...walked right past him after speaking

Both of them are down my list of preferred choices tho

Lurie is all about a safe hire right now
Howie is all about regaining his power and having a yes coach

Pederson fits those

ice grillin you

coughlin has been in discussions with mara about staying with the giants in another role and they are going to talk more in the future he said...their relationship is rock solid...coughlin is a 70 year old fossil who didn't seem to be fully engaged the last couple of years with a team he loves...for him to start from scratch at that age with another team not only has failure written all over it but there wouldn't even be any excitement or unknown....Pederson at least would be a total mystery

also doug pederson is the opposite of a safe hire

Sgt PSN

He's safe in the sense that he's not Chip Kelly, so there's not going to be sleep monitoring or smoothies or alienating an entire roster. But yeah, he's a total crap shoot in terms of actual viability.

General_Failure

If he's a favor to Andy, it sure as hell isn't a favor to Pederson. His ceiling is mediocrity, but more likely he Mornhinweg's it into never getting another HC shot. If that's their guy, then they're definitely waiting for a better coach to come along in a year or two.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2016, 01:27:09 PM
coughlin has been in discussions with mara about staying with the giants in another role and they are going to talk more in the future he said...their relationship is rock solid...coughlin is a 70 year old fossil who didn't seem to be fully engaged the last couple of years with a team he loves...for him to start from scratch at that age with another team not only has failure written all over it but there wouldn't even be any excitement or unknown....Pederson at least would be a total mystery

also doug pederson is the opposite of a safe hire

Safe because he has organizational ties and is an Andy guy

And safe bc he's gonna be happy to be a HC and not rock the boat

Don Ho

I just hope in our lifetime we see a thread titled "New Eagles Owner"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.