2016 Head Coach Search

Started by Butchers Bill, December 29, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2016, 01:34:42 PM
pretty sure thats the only reason you are in on him....i mean youre not the only one....fanboys always have a soft spot for former players, especially good ones

ive asked you for a shred of evidence to suggest that a)hes a good coach b)he would be a good oc but the only answer i can come up with is the pickle juice game

I've already said its not and I even bumped my post where I said I don't believe he's ready. So you're either unable to read and comprehend or you do understand and just want to troll.

My point is and has been is it is obviously they like him. So if they have grand plans for the guy as someone they want in the organization this path makes sense.

I can point to people and players saying they like him. But like every candidate out there who has zero experience as a head guy none of us posting on a message board know whether they're bound for success.

Sgt PSN

I'd coach the Eagles if it wouldn't cut into my :CF time.

PhillyPhreak54

Garafolo reportedly said if Coughlin is hired he wants to bring McAdoo as HC in waiting

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2016, 01:44:49 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2016, 01:34:42 PM
pretty sure thats the only reason you are in on him....i mean youre not the only one....fanboys always have a soft spot for former players, especially good ones

ive asked you for a shred of evidence to suggest that a)hes a good coach b)he would be a good oc but the only answer i can come up with is the pickle juice game

I've already said its not and I even bumped my post where I said I don't believe he's ready. So you're either unable to read and comprehend or you do understand and just want to troll.

My point is and has been is it is obviously they like him. So if they have grand plans for the guy as someone they want in the organization this path makes sense.

I can point to people and players saying they like him. But like every candidate out there who has zero experience as a head guy none of us posting on a message board know whether they're bound for success.

you dont think hes ready but it "makes sense" to make him the oc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

There's no way you're this dumb

PhillyPhreak54

Rapoport

At start of their search, #Eagles pursued #Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, source said. He's told people he wants to stay in college now.

ice grillin you

id take sumlin a million times over coughlin

also how ironic is it that the best and most stable organization in the division is washington
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2016, 01:50:55 PM
There's no way you're this dumb

i always like understanding different cultures...whether they be racial, ethnic, socioeconomic or homer

tell me where im going wrong
1. you love duce
2. you dont think duce is ready to be an oc or hc, but would like to see him remain on staff
3. duce played for the eagles
4. go eagles!
5. it "makes sense" for the eagles to name duce oc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

AshishPatel81

It's so odd. This hire is incredibly important. If this hire busts, then you start to drift into that "laughing stock" zone where teams like Cleveland, Tennessee are who swap out coaches every 2-3 years. Say what you want about the Eagles and their flaws, but they are not a "laughing stock" organization... yet.

Unfortunately for them, I think it's likely no matter who they hire, they will be gone in a few years anyway. For one, not many great coaching options, and two, most coaches don't work out anyway based on odds. Which is why I like McDaniels. If you are going to gamble with a coach who will probably bust anyway, go with the brightest mind. McDaniels is a great offensive mind. He scored points in Denver with Kyle Orton. He just blew it with his Chip Kelly esque gutting of the roster, and apparently his players hated him.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2016, 02:09:34 PM

also how ironic is it that the best and most stable organization in the division is washington

I think they beat the Packers too

Just imagine the Birds could have drafted Cousins but opted for Foles

Tomahawk

Cousins is having a great year like Foles had...once.

rjs246

Watching this wildcard game and listening to Gruden's drivel is making me mad at all of you.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagles_Legendz

Watching this game is explanation enough for why Bradford is going to get paid.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2016, 02:09:34 PM

Well according to terd nation, Dallas would have been 15-1 and enjoying home field throughout  if Romo were healthy all season.  He's that amazing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 09, 2016, 05:12:14 PM
Watching this game is explanation enough for why Bradford is going to get paid.

No doubt.  Bradford is licking his chops watching this HOF performance by Hoyer.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.