Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Riley's gonna have some splainin to do about being a Pats fan.

General_Failure

Quote from: Eagaholic on November 16, 2014, 09:35:05 PM
Riley's gonna have some splainin to do about being a Pats fan.

Now you know why Lurie wanted him back.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2014, 09:24:54 PM

I can imagine all the butthurt articles and ESPN segments if the Packers have to go on the road to a 7-win Falcons team. Surely the football gods would cry at Lambeau in January being replaced by the soulless dome of that horrible team.

General_Failure

Maybe they should win their division.

ice grillin you

if they played the eagles every week they would
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

And they'd shatter some records that would otherwise stand for another fifteen years, so thankfully they do not play the Eagles every week.

ice grillin you

patriot fans have to wanna go back to the john hannah jerseys even more than we want kelly green

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2014, 09:24:54 PM

sat 430 kc/cinci
sat 800 dal/phi
sun 100 mia/indy
sun 430 gb/atl

sat 430 manning
sat 800 arz
sun 100 det
sun 430 brady
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ben Tate was cut today?! Damn that's mildly surprising

LeGarrette Blount was cut too

General_Failure

This year really is the death of the runningback.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2014, 11:11:23 PM
patriot fans have to wanna go back to the john hannah jerseys even more than we want kelly green

Lol - the only thing they want more is to change the franchise name to Red Sox.

phattymatty

QuoteThe Jets and Bills Week 12 game at Ralph Wilson Stadium is still scheduled for 1 PM ET Sunday despite seven feet of snow expected in Buffalo.

Yes, that's SEVEN FEET. Buffalo has already gotten upwards of four feet of white powder, and another 1.5 to 3 feet are expected overnight Wednesday. The Bills aren't able to practice Wednesday, as the coaches and players can't all make it to the facility. The Ralph Wilson Stadium crew has removed over 220,000 tons of snow from the playing surface. We'd think the NFL will need to decide the game's status by Thursday afternoon. Nov 19 - 11:34 AM

ice grillin you

the amazing thing about that snow is that the bands are so narrow that one street in a neighborhood can get 70 inches and then four blocks away can have a dusting

SD

Global Warming at it again. Too bad the Bills stadium doesn't have wind turbines and solar panels.

Seabiscuit36

You're right, if they did, they could turn the panels and melt the snow away, which drains to a hydroelectric plant.  Brilliant
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons