Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

If you scan the stands during a game how many of the patrons have ever heard that song much less enjoy it?

But hey, some nobody blogger got offended by a reporter daring to, you know, actually question something he didn't like hearing, but I guess that's not permitted, so...

General_Failure

Stadiums are only allowed to play Crazy Train ever again, at least until some old guy finds out about CTE.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

The reporter should not be writing an article on it. It's stupid. Trying to draw a line from the music being played to the NFL's domestic violence epidemic is just ridiculous.

MDS

some guy last year said capperneck was a criminal because he had tattoos

white people are the worst
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 15, 2014, 03:53:58 PM
The reporter should not be writing an article on it. It's stupid. Trying to draw a line from the music being played to the NFL's domestic violence epidemic is just ridiculous.

I have an idea... how about we let journalists write about whatever they want - is that ok, Herr Phreak?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

No!

He should quit his bitchin'.

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 15, 2014, 04:21:57 PM
No!

He should quit his bitchin'.

says the guy bitching about another guy bitching.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

When I rise to power puns will replace prayers.

PhillyPhreak54

Observing a writer being a whiny douche trying to make a connection that isn't there isn't bitching...

Rome

A duck walks into a bar with a midget juggler and a trombone player.

Bartender says, hey, your act quacks me up.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.