Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

1.5 seasons of harbaugh and that bullshtein year in kc. hes an OK qb but that team is terrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like Michael Sam is headed to the Denver PS

PhillyPhreak54

I don't see it posted anywhere else yet so not sure if it is true...

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the Sam report was bogus...moving on

Case Keenum claimed by STL

Ryan Succop signed with Tennessee

Diomedes

I'm trained like a goddamn rat to read pretty much anything posted on 90% of this goddamn board, and holy farg do I suffer under the chains of this perverted bondage.  I don't give a farg what happens to Ryan Succop.  Well, I don't wish the guy badly.  But I digress.

Why am I stuck with you people, reading about Big East quality kickers teetering on the edge of being signed or not signed as the worst kicker in the league by the most desperate team?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Because actual football is still days away.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on September 01, 2014, 05:00:20 PM
I'm trained like a goddamn rat to read pretty much anything posted on 90% of this goddamn board, and holy farg do I suffer under the chains of this perverted bondage.  I don't give a farg what happens to Ryan Succop.  Well, I don't wish the guy badly.  But I digress.

Why am I stuck with you people, reading about Big East quality kickers teetering on the edge of being signed or not signed as the worst kicker in the league by the most desperate team?

This diatribe should be tattooed onto all of our asses. Salient.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteJohn McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 59s

JJ Watt 6 year extension is for $100 million and includes $51.876 million guaranteed.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on September 01, 2014, 05:00:20 PM

Shayne Graham signed with the Saints, Dio.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Did you guys see that model for the new Falcons stadium on Hard Knocks? Damn...

And they have their own building for it too. Overkill.

And Thomas Dimitroff looks like George McFly

Eagaholic

Wes Welker suspended four games for use of amphetamines. dude might be just about cooked.

Seabiscuit36

So i'm guessing he started taking adderall to help with the jello for brains
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons