Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

SD

Here's my tank team:
Stafford
Riley Cooper
Stevie Johnson
Lamar Miller
Chris Ivory
Jimmy Graham
Ryan Matthews
Mason Crosby
Cincy

Munson

I'm attempting to out tank you with...

Russel Wilson
Aaron Dobson
Brian Hartline
Andre Ellington
Brandon Bolden
Rob Gronkowski
Julian Edelman
Matt Prater
KC
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Sgt PSN

Are you 2 going to split the prize for 3rd?

Munson

Since the prize for 3rd is a later draft pick, NO.

Sgt PSN

Looks like my patchwork team is finally coming undone. At least this was determined pretty early so I can go about the rest of my day and not worry about fantasy sports.

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

This needed to be a close game for Foles to give me a shot. It was a blowout after the 1st qtr.  My team basically shtein the bed.  Oh well. I shouldn't have won more than 4 games this year so I can't really complain. Good thing we agreed to split the pot just to piss off Sunny.

Tomahawk

Diomedes

whoever won, PM me your mailing info so I can get you a check

$25, right?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I'll paypal the shtein over. Saving the earth one personal check sized tree at a time. PM me your email so I can send it over. If you don't have paypal, I'll rape you.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I know its waaaaaaaay early...but if you're interested in any of the steaming piles of shtein on my team, send me a PM.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 23, 2013, 12:31:50 AM
Correct...we'll split it 100/0

Lol.

Message me your addy so I can send your winnings. Try not to blow it all on another hat.