Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: SD on December 17, 2013, 12:10:35 PM
You and thawk should split the pot

False

Quote from: Munson on December 17, 2013, 03:34:34 PM
Can't believe my team dominated all year only to shtein the bed in the semi finals...well really they did okay...THawks team just went off in a big way. farg you, Jamaal Charles.

Your team didn't dominate...you have one of the lowest points against totals in the league. Recognize luck. Also recognize half of your losses came from the Sour Krauts. Viva la Deutschland!!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

good luck to whoever is in the finals.  hope you both diaf
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Munson

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 18, 2013, 12:27:42 AM
Quote from: SD on December 17, 2013, 12:10:35 PM
You and thawk should split the pot

False

Quote from: Munson on December 17, 2013, 03:34:34 PM
Can't believe my team dominated all year only to shtein the bed in the semi finals...well really they did okay...THawks team just went off in a big way. farg you, Jamaal Charles.

Your team didn't dominate...you have one of the lowest points against totals in the league. Recognize luck. Also recognize half of your losses came from the Sour Krauts. Viva la Deutschland!!

I also had the 2nd highest scoring team by only a few points, one of the two with 1800+....the luck I had came in those 4 losses, and it was bad. rabble rabble rabble
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

I agree; it's all managerial skill. That's why I crushed you twice as many times as you eked out a victory against me.

Sgt PSN

Being the #1 seed in this league is like the kiss of death come playoff time.  Ain't that right, Sunny? 

SunMo

it certainly is.  not coming close to the playoffs was a welcome ending
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Munson

Someone should have warned me.

Oh well..not a bad year for being an expansion team.

Is draft order determined by record after the two championship teams? Am I automatically the 8th pick next year?
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

munson if it were you and I in the finals we would have split

Munson

Only if I got the choice of which 4 people I wanted to receive checks from, of course.

I want Rusty's sweet sweet money. I will have it next year.

SD

I want Sunnys check so we could split it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on December 18, 2013, 03:12:38 PM
Is draft order determined by record after the two championship teams? Am I automatically the 8th pick next year?

Draft order is determined by final seedings after the playoffs/consolation rounds. Even though you were eliminated this weekend, you and SD will face each other for 3rd and 4th place.  So if you win and finish 3rd, then you'll draft 7th.

The only 2 teams guaranteed their draft position are Rusty and Chuggie for finishing in the bottom 2. Everyone else will be based on playoff outcome.

Munson

Got it, so I want to win to get the better draft spot. Me likey.