Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I hate fantasy football.  This is the last year I do this shtein.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

You're going to hate it even more after next week when I whoop your ass

Diomedes

Not really.  Trash on though, if it makes you feel good.

I've had enough of my Sundays being ruined by this idiotic scheme.   Next year, I'll have my Sundays ruined by the goddamn Eagles and no one else thank you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

im with dio....nfl fantasy blows....but I run a league in its 15th season that has a core of the same guys in from the start and an awesome in person draft.....so im pretty much in it for life at this point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Dio ain't quittin'.

Blood in blood out, hombre.

Zanshin

Dear Mr. Smith,

What's the matter, Jimmy Smith wasn't available for you to put in at WR? It's like death by a thousand Smiths.

Will you listen to The Smiths during the game?

Sgt PSN

Brady's been my QB for like 8 years but it's time to pull the plug.  Other than the Atl game, he's been killing me this year.  Gonna give Cutler a shot this week.  The match up is too good not to. 

Zanshin

And I'm leaning toward starting Amandola over Fitzgerald. Insanity, but the 9ers defense might flat out kill Carson Palmer.

Munson

Anyone in need of a TE? Got Gronk and Cameron...
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

i do but since i'm probably not making a run i won't want to give up much.  take a look at my team and let me know what you would want
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

.96 away from dropping a 200 spot this week...and that was with me leaving Gronk on the bench
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Zanshin

Sgt PSN

I beat Chuggie even though 5 of my players weren't even on my roster last week.

PhillyPhreak54

Aaron Rodgers goes out and I win by 1.55 over Homohawk

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 05, 2013, 07:58:20 AM
I beat Chuggie even though 5 of my players weren't even on my roster last week.

Eat my meatcicle bitch!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05