Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Mike James gets hurt just in time to deliver me my 2nd loss
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

How you only have two losses defies the odds...lucky SOB

Sgt PSN

I'm still pretty dumbfounded that I got the win.  Went from 8th to 3rd in 3 weeks and I really have no clue how that's happened.  My team has been largely underwhelming this year and I've had to do a lot of lineup shifting due to injury and inconsistency. 

Zanshin

Bye weeks, injuries and under-performing starters have been killing me the last few weeks. I'm sure a hobbled Peyton will help dramatically.

Sgt PSN

I picked up Vinatieri for a bye week replacement. Could have just left the spot empty.

Tomahawk

In another keeper league, I kept Arian Foster, Doug Martin, and AJ Green. With my first pick, I took Randall Cobb.

Zanshin

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 13, 2013, 10:35:30 PM
In another keeper league, I kept Arian Foster, Doug Martin, and AJ Green. With my first pick, I took Randall Cobb.

So, you're saying it's your fault I lost Foster. I demand a reparation RB.

SD

QuoteWife Beater
(7-4)
Ol Puddin Head
(5-6)
Wife Beater stays undefeated in two matchups against Ol Puddin Head with a 152.08 - 117.55 win. Ol Puddin Head does not fare well against Wife Beater, who has a 62.72-point average margin of victory against them. It's wider than their 35.18-point average margin of victory on the season (first in the league). Furthermore, Wife Beater has a 167.05-point average score in the series, 132.7% of their total season average. The Cincinnati Bengals Defense did the most damage, putting up 28.30 points for Wife Beater. The last time these teams met, Marshawn Lynch led with 33.00. To make matters worse, Ol Puddin Head got zero points from Kai Forbath. Wife Beater defeated Ol Puddin Head 182.02 - 91.11 in Week 2.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

I am enjoying tanking the shtein out of this season and collecting a superstar list of IR players. It's all about the future. And murdering Trent Richardson.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

this is why keeper leagues need a last place penalty.  tanker!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

My other league last place has to pay for a pizza party.

ice grillin you

we are renaming our last place penalty the jon smith trophy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2013, 11:42:30 AM
we are renaming our last place penalty the jon smith trophy

for the pick 'em too?