Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

You're not watching the Eagles game.

I am.

You're the real winner here.

Sgt PSN

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Dio is involved in his 3rd game within the last 2 seasons that are decided by less than 1 point.  I don't think I had ever seen a game that close in all the years that I've been playing fanstasy football and this guy has 3 of them in like 15 months.  Weird. 

Also, how pissed was chuggie (and maybe even Dio) when Robbie Gould clanked that FG off the upright last night?   

Tomahawk

Neither chuggie nor dio were watching the game...book it.

Should I start Mike Wallace or Jamaal Charles against you tonight?

Sgt PSN

Doesn't matter to me who you start tonight because I played (and beat) Rusty. 

Diomedes

I watched the Eagles game this week, but that was the only "football" I saw.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 12, 2012, 05:06:17 PM
Doesn't matter to me who you start tonight because I played (and beat) Rusty.

Fine. Against Phreak then

Diomedes

I just beat him in last week's Fantasy Basketball, he's likely buttsore over it too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Nope - early season doesn't mean much.

Me - 129.98
Tomahawk - 128.65

Boom.

Sgt PSN

Should have started Charles.

Sgt PSN

Gostkowski has kicked 5 PATs. I have 4 points. Why is this? 

I think I got shorted a point last week too.

Sgt PSN

It's still messed up. He kicked 7 PATs total last night and I have 6 pts from him.  Something ain't right. 

Tomahawk

Write yahoo a sternly worded letter, but don't tell them that he got me 7 points in one of my leagues.

SunMo

i'm setting up for another 2000 era Eagles finish to the season.  finish #1, lose in the playoffs. 

my year has been such an anomaly, 2 games up in 1st place.  yet 7th in points for.  that's incredible
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, in previous years I think you've had the top (or one of the top) scoring team before losing in the playoffs.  Anomaly, indeed. 

Also, my decision to pick up Cleveland's defense about 10 minutes before kickoff and start them in place of Chicago was pretty god damn brilliant if I must say so.  Makes up for my equally brutal decision to play Jennings last week in place of Forte. 

rjs246

If I'm doing my math right, I'm about to leapfrog into 4th place from 7th and face Sunny in the first round. Hahaha.

(I'll move into fourth, assuming the following...
- Owen Daniels does not outscore Aaron Hernandez by 10+ points tonight.
- Shayne Graham scores more than 3.6 points.
- Aaron Hernandez does not have a career day.)

(Post post script...
If Tom Brady and Gostkowski do nothing and Arian Foster blows up giving sunny a win, I could sneak in that way too.)
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.