Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

If shtein ended right now, you're in. But if Sarge beats Sunny, you're out.

Crazy year...in the final week, any team could have had the other 3 spots (except Dio).

Sgt PSN

Where's my missing Gostkowski point from 2 weeks ago? 

rjs246

Pretty sure thawk is wrong. Mostly because he's a dummy but also because if I score at least 4 points tonight I'll leapfrog him, his opponent (pc I think) and Hector. There will be five or six 7-7 teams and I'll be the points leader of that group. Theres also a chance that I'll end up as the league point leader but miss the playoffs. farging weird season.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i should bench foster and keep rjs out
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Sarge, he lost a point for missing a field goal.

rjs: 3.6 points from the kicker gets him in, by virtue of overtaking Chuggie for points on the season.

Sarge: win and in with 8-6 record (Brady and Gostkowski need to outscore Arian Foster +.69)

phillycrew: win and in with 8-6 record (Owen Daniels needs to outscore Aaron Hernandez +11.6)

Me: win and in with 7-7 record (19.6 points to beat rjs on season if his kicker gets nothing, 23.2 points to beat chuggie but only if sarge loses. If Sarge wins, I need Hernandez to keep pace with Shayne Graham +19.6)

Sgt PSN

Pretty sure you mean PhillyCrew.  Mic isn't in our league. 

hbionic

How are tie-breakers determined? Most points scored or head to head?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

If you go to the league's home page, it tells you right above the standings. 

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty sure its points for

Sgt PSN

Total points for and in the even that that is a tie as well, highest weekly total starting with week 14 and working it's way back to week 1.  But if that still doesn't determine the winner (which would mean that both players scored the exact same amount of points each week...for 14 weeks), then a coin flip. 

Sgt PSN

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the playoff match ups will be:

(1) Rhythmic Slapping [9-5] vs (4) Poop Bandits [7-7]
(2) Philadelphia Phreaks [8-6] vs (3) Jerry's Kids [8-6]

Chuggie wins the tie breaker on total points. 

hbionic

Yeah, I think I beat all the 7-7's on total points.

Sgt PSN

Holy shtein......barring any over night stat corrections (*cough*shady commish*cough*), Chuggie beats rjs for the final playoff spot by a season total of 1557.59 - 1555.99 (+1.6 pts).  Thawk was right there with 1552.2 pts as well. 

hbionic

Man oh man...as close to a photo finish as you can get. Wow.

Diomedes

I can't wait to send one of you sons of bitches your winnings.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger