Week 2--Eagles vs Falcons

Started by reese125, September 13, 2011, 05:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

vick kind of has a concussion, or something close to that

might still play sunday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillycrew

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 19, 2011, 11:52:09 AM
Didn't seem to bother him when he was chasing down Turner in the 4th qtr.  Of course, that was running straight, the issue with him may have been trying to plant and turn with a receiver.  Still, at some point in that game you have to know that the lb's and safeties can't cover Gonzo and try something new.  Worst that happens is you get burned....which was already happening to begin with.

This is where having a OL coach as your defensive coordinator is messed up.  Oh, and not having a linebacker that can cover since Carlos Emmons.  Oh, and stop playing the wide technique on running downs.  Use it on third and long.  They better on the goal line when they actually try to stop the run.

Rome

They haven't even had their home opener and I'm already tired of watching these iceholes.

I'll get over it but the defense is gonna be a disaster all year long.

Such a waste.

General_Failure

But just think of how excited you'll be when they draft another lineman in the first round and pick up a speedy 5'11 linebacker on day three!

The man. The myth. The legend.

phillycrew

Quote from: Rome on September 19, 2011, 12:43:53 PM
They haven't even had their home opener and I'm already tired of watching these iceholes.

I'll get over it but the defense is gonna be a disaster all year long.

Such a waste.

I'm holding out hope that AR realizes that defensive scheme worked so well against us because we pass 80% of the time.  I'm impressed by the line and the DB's.  It may be early for the LB's to figure it out but they better soon because the Giants are going to run it up our asses.

ice grillin you

if vick stops being a turnover factory they will be fine....at least until the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

vick will never stop being that

he is what he is. the killer ints and the carrying the ball like a loaf of bread thing are never gonna stop

but he also makes a lot of super human plays. so you just have to hope the good outweighs the bad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

have no idea what you are watching but it stopped for like the first 8 games of last year....first seven games of his eagle career he had 1 td and 4 fumbles...last eight games 7 int and 12 fumbles

and if you look at him in atlanta hes never been close to this loose with the football

granted a lot of it has to do with him trying to be a real qb now and throwing the ball a lot more plus getting blitzed to death....but he has never coughed up the ball like he currently is nor should it be expected of him

MDS

im not sure if this includes when hes in the pocket but:

04--16 fumbles
05--11 fumbles
06--9 fumbles
10--11 fumbles
11--4 fumbles

obviously if he keeps this up hed break some records but hes never been amazing at holding onto the ball.

also you have to factor in last how many dropped INTs he had. it seemed like it was 1-2 a game.

ice grillin you

he also had 9 in 02

none of those numbers jump out at you....he also was super protective of the ball in his first seven eagle games

in his last eight games hes had twelve fumbles and seven ints....thats not acceptable and nothing he has even done before in his career

MDS

i wont fight that

and the media slurping his discarded jizz rag up when he breaks off a 10 yard run to extend is a drive is beyond nauseating at this point, and perhaps contributes to everything. hes had everyone, dog fighting or not, tell him for decades how amazing he is.

even though hes an improved pocket passer and isnt playing madden anymore hes still gonna do what hes gonna do and hes still gonna have millions of people loving every second of it.

were locked into vick for the next handful of years. gots to deal with it. i mean its better than donovan. who was better than brad goebel.

Hawk

I don't care how old, injured, and washed up they are, Tatapu, Julian Peterson, or Keith Bulluck are all better than any of our linebackers.  Bring them all in.

PhillyPhreak54

Could have had Stephen Tulloch too - he is playing his ass off in DET

SunMo

shtein, i'd kill for Mark Simoneau at this point
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

I'd like to see Stewie back, even if he wouldn't have been playing because of injuries.

The man. The myth. The legend.