Week 2--Eagles vs Falcons

Started by reese125, September 13, 2011, 05:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

vick concussion

see if he plays next week--but i seriously doubt it

SunMo

some aspects are not a surprise, but when you give up 5 for 5 in the redzone, you have to take some blame.  you have to force a field goal on at least one of them
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

Any chance that Mr Dream Team Young will dress for the next game?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The Falcons scored 35 points against the Eagles, but sure, the defense wasn't the problem.  It was fine.

reese125

Quote from: General_Failure on September 19, 2011, 12:10:31 AM
Any chance that Mr Dream Team Young will dress for the next game?

seeing what Kafka did, I dont see why you play Young--esp coming off injury

but just to dress? he has to

Munson

Yes but assuming the line might get Kafka killed, you don't wanna go in with just Kafka and Avant active.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Relax, they've got Ronnie Brown.

SunMo

jesus christ Ed Rendell is worst than ever on the post game show.  that a farging embarrassment.  comcast should be ashamed for putting this clown on tv.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

farging Ed Rendell can't cover the goddamn TE's either. farging embarrassment.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 19, 2011, 12:11:52 AM
The Falcons scored 35 points against the Eagles, but sure, the defense wasn't the problem.  It was fine.

defense was a problem like it will be all year....its not the reason they lost....this offense is built to outscore people....see new england...their defense sucks but their all world offense wins games for them....the eagles offense didnt do that tonight...it made way to many hideous mistakes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: SunMo on September 19, 2011, 12:14:14 AM
jesus christ Ed Rendell is worst than ever on the post game show.  that a farging embarrassment.  comcast should be ashamed for putting this clown on tv.

I heard him last week, and I thought he was someone's drunken grandpa.

Rome

No team is built to give up 35 points and win, IGY.

They're not Loyola Marymount and Reid isn't Paul Westhead.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 19, 2011, 12:17:35 AM
No team is built to give up 35 points and win, IGY.

They're not Loyola Marymount and Reid isn't Paul Westhead.

vick
pimp
mack
shady
avant
celek

ummmm yes they are...in fact its exactly what they are
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

one of these days reid will watch tape of the Packers and Patriots (his idiols no less) and realize when you have the receivers to dominate and youre inside the 10, spread them the farg out and throw it. not to mention it opens up lanes inside for your running qb to friggin run

this red zone shtein is way out of hand after all these years

Don Ho

Missed the game as junior had a basketball game.  Second farging week in a row I've missed the birds.   :boom. Sounds like all the holes we anticipated are rearing their ugly heads.

Listened to bits and pieces on the radio.  My god is Dave Sims on Westwood One Radio just god awful.  He creams his britches on a one yard fullback dive on second and 8.  I swear he had a jar of Vaseline in his hand on that final Hail Mary.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.