Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 23, 2015, 07:47:30 AM
the requiem for gunz victims johnson that's on HBO right now is devastating

I'm watching it now

The one that hit the hardest thus far is the 12yr old who killed his sister and sexually assaulted her and then shot himself

Guns all over the damn house and the 12yr old was obsessed with them and yet no restricted access to them by the parents. Gun locks and safes but nope shtein was wide open for that little bastich to have access.

The blood is on the parents hands on that one.

hbionic

Just watched it. I've never paid attention to it, but over 32,000 shooting victims per year. Damn.

Whether wrong place wrong time, or victim of someone that's farged emotionally/mentally...being gunned down is a shtein way to go.

I don't live in fear, but it made me question a few things even in my family.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it is. I can't imagine them being there for a mundane human interest piece and then get shot...for what?!

It's bummed me out.

Is it a scorned boyfriend? A stalker? Random crazed lunatic?

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently a disgruntled employee...

I guess the NRA and people of their ilk will say news crews should've been armed?

BigEd76

An angry black man that pulled this discrimination BS at another station 5 years ago

Both the original live video and his POV of the murders that he posted on Twitter and FB (along with his HR rants) can be seen here

SunMo

aside from the obvioulsy horrendous act that was carried out, the worst part about this whole thing will be the media.  glorifying this piece of shtein by blasting his picture online, using his name and social media information and make the guy famous.  all it does is encourage the next psycho that they can do this, kill themselves and live on in infamy.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

I'm honestly surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often in this country.  Guns & crazy people... ugh.

General_Failure

Boston Police Foil Massacre at Pokemon World Championship

QuoteBOSTON — Police and prosecutors said Monday they thwarted a massacre planned for the Pokemon World Championship held here this weekend.

Boston police arrested James Austin Stumbo and Kevin Norton of Iowa on Saturday "because of threats of violence made over social media." When police searched Stumbo and Norton's vehicle parked in a garage several blocks from the Pokemon event, they found a shotgun, an AR-15 assault rifle, a hunting knife, and 250 rounds of ammunition.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on August 26, 2015, 12:41:47 PM
aside from the obvioulsy horrendous act that was carried out, the worst part about this whole thing will be the media.  glorifying this piece of shtein by blasting his picture online, using his name and social media information and make the guy famous.  all it does is encourage the next psycho that they can do this, kill themselves and live on in infamy.

the worst part thus far has been that somehow these two peoples deaths are more tragic because they happened on social media
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

that they happened on live tv, maybe.  any time something like this is caught on video, it gets more attn. 
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is