2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Awful AB by Utley. Time to sell him for glue and/or spare parts.

PhillyPhreak54

back to back strikeouts of the farging 3rd and 4th hitter with a goddamn runner on 3rd base.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SD

and Howard chases a ball that started to break to the outside 5 feet before it got to the plate

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Based on how awful they were and how many games out of first this time last year, I will allow a couple of stinkers against the Cubs. If they lose tomorrow, though.... HERE GO HELL COME

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2011, 09:55:20 PM
back to back strikeouts of the farging 3rd and 4th hitter with a goddamn runner on 3rd base.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

classic how they were both complete opposites but with the same brutal result....GRIT is never even in his at bat and choke is up 3-1 and completely loses control of the situation by missing that fastball by a mile

GRITS was actually much worse because all he had to do was make contact yet couldnt even foul off a single pitch...choke had to actually get a hit
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2011, 09:27:18 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2011, 09:11:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2011, 09:01:05 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2011, 08:59:10 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2011, 08:51:43 PM
lets all blame the all star game before lee, hamels and halladay not having it this week

If you listen to the way Dubee tells it, not only did the AS game contribute to their not having it but it also is the cause of HIV.

does he know that nicole didnt actually pitch in the all star game?

does he also know that by trotting that excuse out it makes his own pitchers look like pusssssies

shtein - he started th bitching about it before the AS break even started.

How about some farging offense tonight, eh?

Come on Wheels, tell us how humid it is and how some wacky things will happen and how far the balls will fly on a hot summer night in the friendly confines.

some jerk off named voglesong did pretty well after the AS game

oh its never been hot at a baseball game before...EVER...

you know because this being the first year they have played a season in the summer

plus these are farging night games...what is humiday gonna do on sunday for a 135 johnson

HOF Beachy looking GREAT in his first game back after the AS break
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 19, 2011, 10:00:37 PM
Based on how awful they were and how many games out of first this time last year, I will allow a couple of stinkers against the Cubs. If they lose tomorrow, though.... HERE GO HELL COME

its dempster who is on fire vs worley who is completely due for a stinker....of course its really humid out so crazy things could happen

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 19, 2011, 10:05:31 PM
Crazier than SD re-discovering his love for wet Hoyda?

crazier than the lil guy discovering Hoyda

MDS

its been discovered and lets just say its a step up from your taint
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

And Wheels doesn't disappoint;

"hard to imagine them only scoring 1 run on nights like these"

ice grillin you

i despise two out single rallies....you never ever get the third hit