2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

he said it again. Finish this game basticho before I vomit.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 19, 2011, 11:20:59 PM
he said it again. Finish this game basticho before I vomit.

not many perks to not living in philly, but not having to deal with wheeler is certainly one of them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Phillies RBI leaders in July;

Ibanez - 14
MAAAyberry - 12
Mike Mike - 11

:crazy

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

So, what's up with these Matt Kemp rumors?  Any possible truth, or just a nutkick get-your-hopes-up thing?

Don Ho

Good question. Does it have wings or is it just a pipe dream?  Most importantly what would you have to give up to get Kemp? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

completely fabricated by a stupid blogger to get people riled up
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

last night is the exact blueprint of what will happen if they are to win the world series

one of the big three goes seven (yeah i know phifer went six last night...on only 89 pitches btw...i couldnt for the life of me figure out why he came out last night) giving up two or less

offense gets no hits expect for clutch ones

bullpen buries the opponent in the 8th and 9th

imo this is why you get mike adams and call it a day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

It was almost as if Quade then felt the need to one-up Manuel by having Garza lead off the bottom of the 7th after throwing 112 pitches. Really weird. But that's why the National League is better.

BigEd76

heat index of 110-115 for today's game

lineup's the same as last night with Schneider giving Chooch the day off

and Heyman has the Phils as the leaders for getting Beltran but the Mets are asking for HOF+ in return

Rome

ice grillin you

its not a rumor....im absolutely positive the mets did ask for dom
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

lol, sure they probably asked...and Rube probably laughed his ass off.

Yes, sure we'll trade you our future for a 2 month rental.