2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

no but seriously he could hit 5 homers today and hes still a minor league player
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 06, 2011, 09:00:29 PM
no but seriously he could hit 5 homers today and hes still a minor league player

No.

C'mon Herndon...

MDS

i know everyone hates herndon already but hes a 7th guy out of the pen and hasnt pitched in a week

difficult to expect exceptional pitching when you never work

wait im a homer what do i know

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

we need to settle on a name for mayberry

1. AAAberry
2. MAAAberry
3. HOFberry
4. HOF Mayberry
5. Johnny Mays
6. Maysberry

pick. now. i dont have time to shuffle between all six.

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Herndon should be the 7th guy out of the pen on a much worse team.

Rome

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee