2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

what are you talking about? I'm talking about Mathieson. Has he done anything worthwhile EVER when he's been called up?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

ho hum, another series win on the road for the best team in baseball.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

hes a minor league injury fill in who pitches mop up twice a year

damn they lost 14-2 instead of 14-2 because of him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 05, 2011, 10:15:58 PM
what are you talking about? I'm talking about Mathieson. Has he done anything worthwhile EVER when he's been called up?

i know!

its situations like this they should really have mariano rivera ready for. i mean is that hard to have the best relief pitcher ever as the 13th best reliever in your organization? am i asking too much?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on July 05, 2011, 10:19:24 PM
they won big guy

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 05, 2011, 01:12:35 PM
there is no point in even watching the next two games

W
L

maybe the two most tilted pitching matchups of the year for the phils

choke hits like .800 vs volstad who is just the kind of zesty righty the phils normally hammer

and kendrick vs anibel is lol worthy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Did he have to waste 15 minutes of my night though?

*are you getting the hint of how horribly annoying you can be yet?*
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

The Phillies scored the same number of runs tonight (14) that they had scored during Cole's previous five outings.

paco

So they are averaging 4.6 runs per game the last 6 games that Cole pitched.  I fail to see the problem.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.