2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 05, 2011, 09:32:33 PM
I saw those matchups when I was reading the papers at the airport and immediately thought of you and how torn you'll be....

But yeah - HUGE weekend coming up. I cant wait to see this series

its gonna be sick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hey look there - they got together and got it right.

Someone get McKeon a Hoveround

Don Ho

HA!  Shut up Jack and hurry your ass back to the Olive Garden for the early bird special.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Wow, him "running" out there was frightening. I thought he'd drop dead upon arrival.   :paranoid
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Why would Ramirez risk making the third out at third like that?  They're down 8 to farging 2, already.

If the Marlins want to know why they keep losing, look to shtein like that.  Just bad baseball.

Don Ho

Nice work Cole.  Hope Herndon mows this fargers down in the bottom of the ninth.  Can't wait to see the sea of red stand and deliver in the stands.

PhillyPhreak54

Hot Dog Hanley also bat flipped on his double despite being down by 6

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 05, 2011, 09:47:06 PM
Why would Ramirez risk making the third out at third like that?  They're down 8 to farging 2, already.

If the Marlins want to know why they keep losing, look to shtein like that.  Just bad baseball.

He has always been an idiot and he will continue to be an idiot.

Don Ho