2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 05, 2011, 08:46:12 PM
So they've been showing the commercial for the new Marlins stadium over and over and something about it kept gnawing at me.  I couldn't figure it out and then my wife noticed it.

None of the "fans" in the renderings are wearing Marlins gear.  No shirts, jerseys, hats... NOTHING.

And no Hispanics either.

What does that thing seat? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

BigEd76

Quote from: Rome on July 05, 2011, 08:46:12 PMNone of the "fans" in the renderings are wearing Marlins gear.  No shirts, jerseys, hats... NOTHING.

cause they're changing everything and nobody owns the current shtein

Rome

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Did you guys just see Chooch's reaction?

WHAT THE farg WAS THAT, COLE?

Don Ho

Drinking game in Gainsville?  Any co-ed watching these clowns should be shot.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Rome

Munson

lol Valdez just tried to throw that through Ryan Howard's face
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

this weekend is going to be epic....if only jurrjenns were going

beachy - halladay
HOF hanson - phifer

WOW
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I saw those matchups when I was reading the papers at the airport and immediately thought of you and how torn you'll be....

But yeah - HUGE weekend coming up. I cant wait to see this series

ice grillin you

that ball absolutely bounced....when you can see it on tv live you know its a terrible call
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous