Get advice from smart people on medical procedures

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 12, 2011, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Labs are great.  Farg a bed....they'll lay on the floor close to you. 

Oh yeah...your foot.  Farg that too. 

rjs246

Get that mangled foot meat off of my internets.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on October 18, 2011, 07:20:22 PM

His foot looks like Jay Cutler's chineck. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on October 18, 2011, 07:20:22 PM

Seriously. 50% of foot fetishists would change their minds if they saw those uglies.

Seabiscuit36

Mussa may kill himself or me when he see's the pics. Thats Chooch btw, the 8 month old Golden pup.  farger has grown
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Yep, your shtein is jacked up. Go on and get to that ortho asap...look like mine did.

Diomedes

I turned my ankle recently too.  X Rays were negative.  Stayed off it for three days and then I was fine.  I'm not going dancing anytime soon, but it's healing.

Which is a long way of saying you're a goddamn Hoyda.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on October 18, 2011, 10:46:15 PM
I turned my ankle recently too.  X Rays were negative.  Stayed off it for three days and then I was fine.  I'm not going dancing anytime soon, but it's healing.

Which is a long way of saying you're a goddamn Hoyda.

Says the guy who took three days off for an ouchie

Eagaholic

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 18, 2011, 05:43:39 PM
Did you get surgery?  I was playing volleyball Sunday before the game, and came down off the sand on a hill.  My right ankle rolled in, blew up immediately.  Had a neighbor drive me back home, watched the birds game, then went to the ER.  Its now tuesday, the pain i'm getting is primarily on the inside part of the ankle, underneath the ball.  I'm thinking i tore that ligament, but i'm not sure. 

Going to an Ortho thursday at the ER's recommendation.  They didnt find a break, but said there was more going on based on the size of everything, and the pain.  Kinda wondering if i really have to do the surgery rout, what my expectations are

Some years ago I rolled my ankle pretty good playing volleyball too. I stayed over at a friends house and drove home the next day. This is the medical advice I'd like to offer to anyone blowing out an ankle. If you have a 50 mile drive home with a manual transmission, make it your right ankle.

hbionic

That's very sound advice. You sure you ain't no doctor?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

DH

general rule of thumb: do not post pictures of your feet on the internet.

that is all.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

Seabiscuit36

but did you stay at a holiday inn?

Thanks Phreak, i'll find out tomorrow what my expectations should be.  But from what i've heard from friends and others who injured their ankles, this isn't going to be fun.  I cant even put my foot on the gas pedal without massive pain.  I'm sure i could if i had percs rolling 24/7 but the ibprofferin 800s dont do anything for pain, and i havent seen any difference in the swelling.  Even the icing hasnt really dropped down the swelling so far. 

Diomedes

I'm sure the sentiment is mutual, but I'm very glad I'm not you all the same.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger