Can We All Finally Agree Donovan Needs To Burn In Hell (even you phreak)

Started by ice grillin you, January 09, 2010, 11:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

has there ever been an quarterback in the history of any level of football since maybe the wing t that has had ONE completion in a half

and thats after a runway air guitar and a plexi glass head butt

sickening beyond belief
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

beyond belief, burn it all down.  We're stuck with Reid, but get rid of donovan before he has no more value than steve mcnair's corpse
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Eagles_Legendz

But I thought Munson said you could make an argument for Donovan over Rivers and Brees?   ???

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Yes, the Eagles are considerably worse than Dallas.  It probably didn't matter who was quarterbacking tonight but McNabb didn't do a single thing well either.  McNabb era = over tonight.

General_Failure

McNabb was done after this season regardless, but now they might spend that first round draft pick on an offensive lineman instead of a desperately needed defensive player.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Kick this loser to the curb and let's start over with a new loser.

NC_Eagle

Can We All Finally Agree Reid Needs To Burn In Hell?

McNabb has been McNasty tonight (though anyone would have lost that last fumble, he never saw the chop coming from behind) but the entire team has failed to execute the last two weeks, with the exception of a play here or there.

But yeah, Donovan's 99% done in Philly, be surprised if he's back next year. (can't see him accepting being a backup)
Be interesting to see what he could do on another team with a real coach though.

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on January 09, 2010, 11:19:11 PM
McNabb was done after this season regardless, but now they might spend that first round draft pick on an offensive lineman instead of a desperately needed defensive player.

Ugh.

They might need to go oline without a 100% Jackson and Nick Cole being a glorified 6th man though...

An outside LB or a safety would be preferred.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: NC_Eagle on January 09, 2010, 11:20:41 PM
But yeah, Donovan's 99% done in Philly, be surprised if he's back next year. (can't see him accepting being a backup)
Be interesting to see what he could do on another team with a real coach though.

He'd hand the ball off more than he ever has in his career, for one.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 09, 2010, 11:13:27 PM
But I thought Munson said you could make an argument for Donovan over Rivers and Brees?   ???

farg munson...hes knows nothing about anything

i wanna hear from phreak...who is a valid educated legitimate fan

i want HIM to defend this shtein

Munson

lol It's easy to defend....you blaming the loss mainly and mostly on McNabb is idiotic.

Anyone can look at this piece of shtein game and blame who needs to be blamed....McNabb, Reid, Oline, WR's, Gameplan, Dline, LB's, DB's, McDermott.....etc and so on

I wouldn't want McNabb, Brees, Manning, Unitas, Montana, Young, or any other QB leading this slop because whoever that QB was would have sucked and been killed.
This team should have done us all a favor and forfeited before the game ever started.

General_Failure

Phreak is most likely at home making his girl put on a stetson and chaps so he can work out his frustration.