Started by MDS, November 05, 2009, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

someones gotta be down here to balance out phreak
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on March 01, 2010, 02:01:39 AM

phreak is in what essentially equates to pittsburgh south...which puts you in erie....both places are suicide inducing but youre not in any way balancing out j

that all said you both need to move back to the northeast stat!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

get me a job up there and ill move up there faster than you run through a packet of beef jerky during a sixer game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Delaware wants no part of temple 'educated' AIDS patient looking jews.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

lol @ someone who doesnt even go to college and lives in their moms trailer making fun of a school only dork penn state people rip on

Munson

Even my friends that go to Temple hate Temple.

And I am in college, and would much rather be in college then Brownsville.
Of course, I'd much rather be in Brownsville then Temple.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Quote from: Munson on March 01, 2010, 02:49:36 AM

too easy.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Rome on March 01, 2010, 09:41:05 AM
Quote from: Munson on March 01, 2010, 02:49:36 AM

too easy.

ha.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 01, 2010, 02:07:00 AM
Quote from: KDS on March 01, 2010, 02:01:39 AM

phreak is in what essentially equates to pittsburgh south...which puts you in erie....both places are suicide inducing but youre not in any way balancing out j

that all said you both need to move back to the northeast stat!

Yeah, Pittsburgh with a shtein load more traffic. And Brownsville would equate to like Beaver Falls or something. I hate Houston but the job is too good.

I just need Vegas to cake me off ina few days and I can quit my job and move home.

Rome

houston >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> phoenixville

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

hey hey hey hey hey.....i spent much of my childhood in phoenixville.  don't know if it's still there, but there was an awesome little pizza shop on bridge street called manny's.  used to spend all day in there buying pizza by the slice and playing double dragon and spy hunter.  good times. 

Munson

Yes Rome, everyone here uses the correct form of then/than every time. I must be st00pid or sumthin!

Pheonixville is okay for just being a small little town.