2009 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, November 05, 2009, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 15, 2010, 10:34:49 AM
Brandon Duckworth is back with the Phils........minor league deal w/ no spring training invite

lol, he sucks.

Rome

He's no Brett Myers, that's for sure!

Sgt PSN

that's what his wife loves about him. 

Don Ho

Don't you have to make celebrity like money to even afford the Nutri System diet?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Don Ho on January 16, 2010, 05:22:18 PM
Don't you have to make celebrity like money to even afford the Nutri System diet?

no
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

yeah, it's like $300 a month.  not cheap, but not overly expensive either.  the gubment gives me $300 a month for food money and i've actually considered giving it a shot lately.  not that i'm getting fat or anything but i'm finding that with age, i have to work harder to keep the weight off.  i don't eat a lot of unhealthy food but i know that i'm not putting all of the right ingredients into my diet either and this might be an easy/lazy way for me to make sure i'm getting a properly balanced diet. 

PhillyGirl

I did it a while back. Wanted to take off 10 lbs. It was easy as can be. I Lost the weight but wanted to lose more after so I stayed wiht it for a bit longer but then I got sick of the foods. They have a MUCH better menu of foods now though. I think this was like 7 or 8 years ago that I did it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Harold Katz created Nutrisystem and destroyed the Sixers.

MDS

there is really not much to like about shane victorino is there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

other than he's the coolest motherfarger on earth?

no.

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 19, 2010, 08:11:08 AM
other than he's the coolest motherfarger on earth?

no.

Only thing missing from that shot is Werth.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl