2009 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, November 05, 2009, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on January 13, 2010, 11:27:00 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 13, 2010, 10:36:46 PM
reno mahe says hi. 

like reno mahe ever made them win or lose a game.

you asked if people bitched about 3rd string running backs.  we did.  including you. 

i win. 

MDS

thats only because it was reno. no one complained about eldra buckley this year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on January 14, 2010, 08:35:27 AM
MLB network was listing available FA pitchers last night and Chin Meing Wang was listed as a possible one for the phils, they might have been talking out of their asses, but if he would take a cheap one year deal to re-establish himself i would definitely give him a shot. 

brett myers would be a much better option!

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Brandon Duckworth is back with the Phils........minor league deal w/ no spring training invite

Sgt PSN

there's literally only 1 person on the planet that would find that remotely interesting.  and that's brandon duckworth. 

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Wow. Who on Earth gives a shtein about Charlie Manuel's diet? farg.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

charlie manuel's heart and the guy who makes his overalls
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Nope. Pretty sure don't give a farg either.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

this is an impressive picture though

PhillyGirl

that's why I posted it....he looks completely different
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

You guys need some alone time with that picture? I mean, I don't want to interrupt. Weirdos.

Let them eat bootstraps.