The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i know what the key demo is....i dont know how WIP has a high weekly avg but a lower per show avg. the market share was 6.2 vs. 6.1. granted, that includes 1 hour of WIP vs. jon/sean who are 2 talentless wiggers.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 18, 2015, 08:53:59 AM
Other than a pre-Innes ratings response did he say why they thought he would be an acceptable host in the Philadelphia sports radio market?

he went off about josh had acclimated himself to philly....bought season tickets to all the teams....he's funny.....he's entertaining.....macnow, angelo, etc. aren't from here, either. then he said that all i needed to do was give him a chance and id be in love with him.

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 18, 2015, 09:13:26 AM
clearly they are going for the loud mouth be a fleshpop and talk less sports and more bullshtein route to combat missanelli versus the cuz ellis brand of straight up sports talk

yup. and all because they are losing the demo ratings by .1

i told him i was OUT and i wasnt lying
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I should email him and tell him that Houston gave him a shot and then ran him out of town and his coworkers jumped for joy when he left.

MDS

also let him know everyone hates him now at wip

and tell him how classy it was for ellis to find out he was demoted when he read it on CB
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

yeah, i'm surprised ellis is still around other than he has a contract and i guess he can't get out of it.

i haven't heard anything about gargano, i thought fanatic would jump on that opportunity but maybe it's not a fit
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

he has a no compete....cant work until april or may, but hes going to 97.5

smeags

something doesn't seem right about those rating numbers but whatever who cares, point in innes sucks something awful.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on February 18, 2015, 11:43:44 AM
he has a no compete....cant work until april or may, but hes going to 97.5

how can he have a no compete when his contract is done?

PhillyPhreak54

Part of the contracts say upon expiration there is a 30/60/90/120 day non-compete.

SunMo

what are you a farging lawyer?  i'm asking the guy who reads shtein on message boards for his expert opinion, thank you.

MDS

i have opinions on tons of things

want to know anything else?

but no compete's are standard for hosts of radio/tv shows. its so they cant promote the new show on the old the show. having a 4-6 month space means gargano couldnt talk about 97.5 then go there the next day, i.e. giving a competitor free promotion.

SunMo

yes, i want to know what made you this way

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

And I wish I was a lawyer. I think I'd be some badass high dollar defense attorney

SunMo

we know that you have the blind loyalty part of being a defense lawyer down pat

PhillyPhreak54

And you'd be my co-counsel

Our first case is to defend mds for his lewd conduct charge.