Keeper League '09

Started by rjs246, July 28, 2009, 08:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

no preferences, though I think chuggie's got a point...make it  a 9 p.m. slot.  not too late for normal people, and not too early for him to cry about it all year long because farg, at least we tried
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Keepers:

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, K or Def, 1 Rookie

QB - Matt Cassell
RB- Brandon Jacobs
RB - Willie Parker
WR- Lance Moore
WR - Wes Welker
TE - Jason Witten
Rookie - Eddie Royal

rjs246

Can't keep a TE and a Defense. Only one or the other.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

My bad...I copied the list of positions we could keep from earlier in the thread and the comma after the TE threw me off.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Haha. You're far too accommodating to your fellow league-mates.

Anyone interested in putting some money on this. There are inherent problems with putting money up for a keeper league that has already been running for years, but I'll bet we could come up with something that makes sense... or not. Whatever.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

The 'bunch of mexicans' would like to express their gratification to Dio. Gracias.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be in for 20 bucks a head...

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on August 16, 2009, 07:55:31 AM
Haha. You're far too accommodating to your fellow league-mates.

Anyone interested in putting some money on this. There are inherent problems with putting money up for a keeper league that has already been running for years, but I'll bet we could come up with something that makes sense... or not. Whatever.

Had I not done that the next post would have been chuggie asking you for the date.  Then you saying look it up dickface.  Then him saying something gay....etc.  When you can't exterminate the brutes, it's sometimes wise to toss them a bone.

I'll put up 20 dollars

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

OK that's 4 people for $20... we probably need unanimous consent though...

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

FUnemployment says I shouldn't but I'm in for $20 anyway. I will pay late though 'cause screw you commish

Sgt PSN

i'm down 

i wouldn't count on chuggie for cash though.  he's been having a tough time ever since his crew got pushed out of the home depot parking lot by a rival gang of deck builders.