Keeper League '09

Started by rjs246, July 28, 2009, 08:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I made a Googe docs spreadsheet listing the team rosters, etc.

It may not be perfect but anyone can edit so if you see an error, correct it.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=timEUww-EZsnmXtlWUcHGBA&output=html
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

rjs246

I just finished my master spreadsheet for this season's drafts. Now you're all in big, big trouble.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Chuggie and I have agreed to a trade:  he gets Peyton Manning, I get Maurice Jones Drew.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

The draft date is going to be moving.

Any suggestions will be taken and promptly ignored.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillycrew

Keeps:

Tony Romo
Chris Johnson
Darren McFadden (r)
Ladanian Tomlinson
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Visanthe Shiancoe

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on August 13, 2009, 09:39:23 PM
The draft date is going to be moving.

Any suggestions will be taken and promptly ignored.

moving forward, fine

moving back, mutiny

rjs246

I'm snickering out loud at the idea of a fantasy football league mutiny in a league that costs zero dollars. I'm sure everyone's bitter about how dominating my team is, but imagine how bitter I am about the fact that I'm gaining nothing from this domination. Dammitall.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

moving the draft back to the 20th or beyond would actually be quite convenient for me as i will be without internets starting tomorrow until the 20th.  of course, i had simply planned on going to a library or something for the draft so it's really of no consequence to me unless the date is moved up. 

Tomahawk

Screw having a draft. Waiver Wire Pandemonium!! 1

*edit - what kind of message board would have a feature to remove a 1 from a row of ! BOOOOOOOOO

rjs246

I'm going to move it to a weekday night. Any preferences for one night over another?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

my only preference is that i get to spend 2 or 3 hours in continuous chat with rusty.  the day of the week is inconsequencial. 

hbionic

Not a Tuesday night...and can we be a little sensitive to Pacific time? My appointments are generally after 5pm pacific....a Monday is usually a good day and not as busy.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Let's do it on a Friday night

rjs246

Pacific time can lick the tip.

As can Friday night drafts.

Let them eat bootstraps.