The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Wind seems to have fallen out somewhat this morning. Let the dog out and the door didn't almost rip outta' my hand like yesterday.

Diomedes

that shore is fascinating
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phillymic2000

fargin -8 when i got up this morning! been in a windchill warning since friday night. Fargin bitter, Wood burner has been kicking since saturday morning at 7am. Basement is currently at 83 degrees! shorts and a westy jersey ftw today!

rjs246

farging whine whine whine. It's winter for christ's sake. Can we delete this thread already?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

no

where would people whine about the heat in August if "we" did that?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Global Warming?

On another note, History Channel is in full panic spreading mode, all their programming seems to be around the end of the world and 2012...booom
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

its snowing again, and it wasnt supposed to last time i watched the news. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

another 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow. You gotta love being under a winter storm watch and a flood warning (due to ice jams on the river). at the same time. :yay

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on January 04, 2010, 09:01:46 PM
farging whine whine whine. It's winter for christ's sake. Can we delete this thread already?

Not Whining, I actually enjoy winter!!

Eagaholic

so next time a 3 farging foot nor'easter comes through

Sgt PSN

scare it away with crappy beer?

mussa

60 degrees, but windy and rainy as hell today in Lanc. Feels great other than the rain. Can't wait for spring to get here
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

almost six inches here and still comin hard
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I saw a couple of flurries here.

The man. The myth. The legend.