NFL Players Arrested - 2009

Started by SD_Eagle5, January 07, 2009, 02:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 10, 2009, 02:14:15 PM
Bring it back!

Your douchebaggery knows no limits, does it?

I'm still waiting for you to bring a player onto the board. Its about time you added something besides your daily online flatulence.

Yes, Freddie was an asshat, but he was an Eagle that did 3 stints of Q&A for a bunch of idiots like yourself when he didn't have to.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

she was really excited about that
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Sorry for the outburst...but coming from a guy who STILL has Fastfreddie as his user name...its just getting old and annoying.

Like Freddie mitchell himself.

General_Failure

As soon as MDS' coke habit kicks in, we can use him to get us interviews with the Reid kids.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 10, 2009, 05:26:29 PM
Sorry for the outburst...but coming from a guy who STILL has Fastfreddie as his user name...its just getting old and annoying.

Like Freddie mitchell himself.

I am obviously as guilty as anyone of believing in the Freddie Mitchell hype.  The difference is that I have a sense of humor about it.

PhillyGirl

No, you're not funny though. It might have been funny like 3-4 years ago...the first 2-3 times you did it. But 2500 times later, it loses its comedic value.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's funny to me until you stop getting pissed about it.

rjs246

Having a sense of humor and 'being funny' aren't the same thing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5