2008 Fantasy Football Who To Start Thread

Started by shorebird, August 29, 2008, 02:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i am up by .44 pts in my game this week...my opponent is done and i have nick folk tonight who i will be benching so he doesnt somehow get minus pts and lose me the game

no one cares
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

my QB scored in the negative points this week...and I am still going to beat sun mo
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

SunMo

Quote from: Wingspan on September 15, 2008, 10:00:10 AM
my QB scored in the negative points this week...and I am still going to beat sun mo

i still have witten and asante samuel tonight chief, guarantee win
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

yeah i was just gonna say that...in fact wing is NOT going to beat sun this week

Wingspan

hm...i didnt look at the right column and i thought you were done. eh well.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhanInDC

I just offered some guy in my league Larry Johnson for Marques Colston and Julius Jones.

He has a pretty solid team, but has gone 0-2. He's got L.T and Reggie Boosh for his starting RBs, and it's a PPR league. I am hoping he is in panic mode with L.T having two pretty zesty weeks and bites. Julius Jones is just add in fluff, he had a good game yesterday, but he's going to go back to being pedestrian next week, I just requested him for depth.

My other running backs are Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Ronnie Brown, DeAngelo Williams, and Sammy Morris.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2008, 10:13:37 AM
maybe the engineer can lock down witten

Or maybe they will double team him with the help of "starting" corner Sheldon Brown.

Munson

So my friend knows I want Westbrook hard in our league.

He just texted me today and said offer me a trade for Westbrook that includes Calvin Johnson.

I'm thinking about doing it. I think Johnson is gonna have a monster year...but then again, it's Brian Westbrook in a PPR league.

I think I may try to offer him Johnson and either Earnest Graham or S-Jackson for Westbrook and Andre Johnson.
Should I do it/will he bite on that?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

Some schmuck just dropped Steve Smith (WR-CAR). I was fourth in priority so I'm not sure how I got him, but now my quandary is to pick two of these three:

Larry Fitzgerald @ WAS
Calvin Johnson @ SF
Steve Smith @ MIN

reese125

who are these people and how old are they? .5 per carry, dropping Steve Smith right before he plays...what the?

whoever did that, please tell them I want them in my league next year and they dont even have to draft...just a check will do

Tomahawk

This is in a different league. 0 pts per carry and 0 pts per reception. The suckiest thing is that I lost to the dumbarse who dropped Steve Smith by 3 pts, and I had the second highest point total of the week. If I would have started Chris Chambers over Larry Fitzgerald (fat chance of that ever happening) I would have won.

Seabiscuit36

I have Jonathan Stewart/LJ/LT.  Im going with Stewart, but dont know who to start between LJ or LT who's a hoyda
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

Damn, Bwest hurt me this week, I hope he's not seriously injured.