2008 Fantasy Football Who To Start Thread

Started by shorebird, August 29, 2008, 02:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I gotta believe Maroney is gonna get more carries now than he would have if Brady was playing.  I'd play Maroney.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

I thought the same thing, but it seems like Belli'machick hates Maroney. I think we'll see more of Sammy Morris and am willing to wait a week or two to find out. Plus, NE playing away against a decent Jets D without their God of a QB for the first time makes me think he's a risky start.

SunMo

my wideouts today:

Locks:  TO, Harrison

I need a third.  I have Steve Smith, so this is the last week I need to mess around to replace him.  I picked up Anthony Gonalez and want to play him, but I never like to play 2 guys from the same team.  I do think that the Colts will pass all over the Vikes though.  My other option is Vincent Jackson vs Denver.

thoughts?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I have Manning, Harrison, and Addai on one team.  I simply cannot play all three because I won't put so much stock in one game.  This week, because of the Texans Ravens cancellation, I am forced to either start all three, or bench Manning in favor of Rivers, which is what I have decided to do.

We'll see if it was the right thing to do.  It probably isn't, but farg all.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I forgot to bench Andre Johnson until just now.  Picked up Hank Baskett and dropped Isaac Bruce!

14-team non-money leagues rulez.!

Munson

My team this week consisted of Jay Cutler, Reggie Wayne, Torry Holt, Calvin Johnson, S.Jackson, and Earnest Graham.

I've got a good feeling I'll wake up tomorrow in the lead.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

CBS sportsline is a farging joke. You would think after all these years they would get a bigger server or something that can accommodate all the viewers

I havent been able to view all the games live or check my fantasy score for over 6 hours

ice grillin you

thats what you get for doing a league on anything but yahoo
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

this is my first year on yahoo and I dont see the live scores up for yahoo either

ice grillin you

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

did guys have to buy stat tracker to get live scores?

ice grillin you

$9.99

sun should get his money back after having to stat track his game today

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on September 14, 2008, 08:53:41 AM
I have Manning, Harrison, and Addai on one team.  I simply cannot play all three because I won't put so much stock in one game.  This week, because of the Texans Ravens cancellation, I am forced to either start all three, or bench Manning in favor of Rivers, which is what I have decided to do.

We'll see if it was the right thing to do.  It probably isn't, but farg all.

Good call