DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasEagle

I know Maria... and that skank is no virgen!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle5 on April 26, 2008, 07:59:29 PM
shocked the hell out of me, I thought they'd take a safety. Love the pick but sadly I think they'll try and pass him off as the offensive playmaker fans have wanted.

I'm glad this guy doesn't post here anymore.

Quote from: King Cole on April 26, 2008, 07:59:48 PM
Honestly. I hate to be a downer here, but he won't help us right away. This team is a joke.

The Cowboys are still WAY better than us. We could've kept our 2nd round pick and still got Desean and stayed at 19 and got Kenny Phillips even or Merling, Otah.

I didn't want Otah if it meant no WR, but in hindsight it makes sense.

This team is a joke.

Wish I could say the same.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

In related news, you're lying if you say you wouldn't be delighted to PIITB of Elizabeth Hasselbeck.

Don Ho

After violating Mrs. Hassleback I'd like to slap around Whoopie and Joy Behar and not in a good way.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 14, 2011, 01:39:13 PM
Front page of ESPN right now:

Rick Reilly article on the beating victim and the visit to The View

Sassy went to Valley Forge. Sassy joined the Marines. This kid is farged.

Good story though.

MDS

way to piggyback off of other peoples work you piece of shtein hack reilly

farg him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

he really is awful...the way he saps up an already good story is sickening. he needs to go away...and take his last 5 years of work with him. 

seriously one of the worst there is right now.

Don Ho

Didn't Reilly write that god awful movie Leathernecks staring George Clooney?  One of the worst movies ever.  He has really gone to shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Absolutely - he is awful and has been for years.

Garbage.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

One of these things is not like the others:

General_Failure

The guy on the left isn't wearing sunglasses. Nailed it!

The man. The myth. The legend.