DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 01, 2011, 11:40:51 PM
pimp is on George Lopez's talk show tonight.  No idea why

because talk shows have guests?

PoopyfaceMcGee

GMC "Never Say Never" Play of the year WINNER

BigEd76

Here's the video if anyone missed it

DeSean was also on The View this morning with Jamaal and Manneans, surprising the local 13-yr old beating victim with a big basket of stuff, tickets to any game next season, and the jersey off his back (which he also signed)

He'll also be at the Philly car show tonight

SunMo

hopefully they gave him a can of mace or a gift card for some karate lessons, otherwise they didn't help much
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

or tell him to stop being a Hoyda and punch the kids in the face
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

DeseanJackson10

Big shout to the View whoopi goldbird and barbara Walters!! Had a great time !! http://plixi.com/p/74520932

SunMo

why doesn't barbera walters just die already
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

BigEd76

DH

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hbionic

Why was I not notified he was going to be out here for George Lopez? :boom :boom :boom
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

You don't watch his show religiously? And by that, I mean a little Lopez shrine made of melted candles all around your television with a big golden cross on top.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Uh....no...the candle shrine you speak of is reserved for our beloved 'Virgen Maria'. Duh.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05