2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 25, 2008, 11:52:15 PM
my picture on DTV gets grey for a second, then goes back to normal.  Might be the overall feed out of Fox

FOX-HD is looking great to me.

phillymic2000

thesde two announcers are just begging , begging for TB to do something.  :boo

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 25, 2008, 11:54:20 PM
my picture on DTV gets grey for a second, then goes back to normal.  Might be the overall feed out of Fox

mine looks every once in a while like players are turning into t2000's
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 25, 2008, 11:54:20 PM

fine here - like that helps 8,000 miles away.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

That one made me poop myself a little bit.

Now...hows about one of these fargups get the offense going?

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 26, 2008, 12:00:39 AM
Holy effing shtein...wow.

Whew!

i don't know what was worse - the heart attack i almost suffered or the piece of shtein that came out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

PhillyPhreak54

phillymic2000

Eagles_Legendz

Huge run.

As an aside, for everyone having cable issues, it's related to comcast digital.  If you unplug your box and hook in normal cable, it works fine.

:yay

Seabiscuit36

QB Eagles

At least one of the big bats showed up for this series. Utley!