2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

It's a different game when Rollins can get on base. He's in Garza's head.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

If it wasn't for great Rays defense, the Phils would have had some runs in that inning.

Rome

I have never seen a team farg itself out of so many chances and rallies in my entire life.

And Howard is beyond brutal now.  His might be the worst performance in postseason history.

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

24, the Atlanta Falcons... do you want to hype American Idol also, Joe?

QB Eagles

Look at that shtein Burrell swung at. Sad thing is that's a quality AB for Burrell.

Rome

They are just frigging hopeless at the plate right now.  Bungling iceholes.

PhillyGirl

Anyone else's Comcast deciding to take a shtein right now?  :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

WHO IS THE icehole WHISTLING?   CUT HIS fargING EYEBALLS OUT.

QB Eagles

Moyer has been pitching beautifully tonight... someone PLEASE give this old man some offensive help!

Munson

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 25, 2008, 11:32:07 PM
Anyone else's Comcast deciding to take a shtein right now?  :boom

Yeah mine's doing the same thing. I'm glad it's not just me.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Moyer is dealin'...keep it up gramps.

This offense is sleepwalking. WAKE THE farg UP JITBAGS!

Seabiscuit36

my picture on DTV gets grey for a second, then goes back to normal.  Might be the overall feed out of Fox
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons