2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

No Choke Dog tonight.

Hacktorino, Bruntlett, Utley (1B), Bat, Werth, Feliz, Coste, Harman (2B), Eaton

I'd rather see Werth 2 and Coste 5.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to see  a Randy Johnson halloween mask. Dude is one scary lookin freak. What chick would find him good looking?

Bruntlett is on fire! He owns the 2-hole now.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2008, 07:33:28 PM
I'd like to see  a Randy Johnson halloween mask. Dude is one scary lookin freak. What chick would find him good looking?

For some reason I can't quite figure out, lots of ugly guys with tens of millions of dollars are with hot chicks. I guess women can just see the inner beauty of everyone.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2008, 07:33:28 PM

Bruntlett is on fire! He owns the 2-hole now.

Well, maybe it has something to do with his nickname being "The Big Unit."

BigEd76

ha.....Eaton f'ing walked Randy Johnson on 4 pitches and now he's losing

PhillyPhreak54

There's the Adam Eaton we all remember. Welcome back, fella. Dipshtein. :boo

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

anyone watching the Arizona feed?  Mark Grace, PLEASE STOP!

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Don Ho on May 06, 2008, 11:58:27 PM
anyone watching the Arizona feed?  Mark Grace, PLEASE STOP!

Randy Johnson is the bestest ever.  What do you mean it's not a quality start?

Don Ho

Don Ho

farg the best team in baseball and their 3/4 empty stadium.