The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

All shootings are celebrated in Texas.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much in the sense of

1. Well if the (insert victim of ANY crime) were armed and practicing their second ammendment rights maybe they wouldn't have been subjected to said crime or been able to neutralize the threat

2. Reading NextDoor app with all the nutjobs and when some screeching Karen posts about how someone rang her doorbell it's met with "arm yourself" replies

PhillyPhreak54

And the greaseball Governor here responds by offering $50k for the capture of the person responsible for killing "five illegal immigrants"

Total farging shteinbag

MDS

we got a live one in allen, texas

richie rich suburb of dallas. this one took place at some swanky mall. ted cruz doesnt care.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

USA USA USA!

thoughts and prayers and all that

PhillyPhreak54

I regret scrolling Twitter reading details. Came across a video of the bodies to include a child with their brains no longer intact.

farg this world

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

On the new software do we need to do something different to post tweets?

General_Failure

I just have to fix the filter for it again. Or you can strip off everything at the end starting with the question mark

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I suppose those kids should have been strapped up?

If either of my kids gets shot up the FBI will need to watch me for the rest of my life; I'll find a way to make the gun lovers pay.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks GF.

And Dio I'm surprised people haven't done that yet. Whether at court hearings for the suspect (when they live) or just going after the most ardent "gunzzzz" people.

MDS

shooter was a neo nazi. cannot believe this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wayyyymint

He was a Mexican neo Nazi?

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2023, 08:17:46 PMI regret scrolling Twitter reading details. Came across a video of the bodies to include a child with their brains no longer intact.

farg this world

Saw that video as well. farging awful.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

anti black racism among hispanics and asians hasnt been much of a secret, but i guess the public at large is having difficulty grasping it. good thing the allen shooter posted a meme about it