The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on January 22, 2023, 02:12:56 PM
I dint understand why this story gets front page treatment but no one seems to care about all the fatal mass stabbings

Knives don't have the lobbying power that guns do. Also, mall ninjas aren't a big enough demographic in the US for voting or campaign contributions.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

72 year old mass shooter

that is a new one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I feel like we've had that before at abortion clinics?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

A way of life.

The populace getting dumber by the day with "the jab" shtein. Mass shootings as common as they ever have been. Politicians getting away with whatever they want to. Books being yanked off shelves. States re-writing and whitewashing history.

USA!
USA!
USA!

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

we got one a loony jesus school in tenny...cant wait to see what the freedom loving parents now with dead and or traumatized children think about assault weapons

PhillyPhreak54

We had the old Asian guy a few months ago and now we have a teen girl

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1640405849758744596 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Rome

I think the most important thing to remember is at least there wasn't a drag show or a class explaining LGBTQ rights going on prior to the shooting. 

The victims' parents and family members will always have that to hold onto. 

Diomedes

clearly someone showed the shooter a photo of Leonardo's David and it caused her to lose her mind
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

it being a jesus freak school in a church she was probably abused and/or raped by someone in that place, it was covered up and this was the end result

go christianity go

Diomedes

or maybe she was an atheist who hates believers?  was she all dressed in black, listening to the Smiths?