07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 22, 2008, 09:28:17 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 22, 2008, 09:25:26 PM
i predict this ends the same way the devils series in 01 ended, a goal with 200 mins to go and the flyers skating around with their heads down to complete a terrific chokejob.

that was in 2000 don cherry

thats right 01 was where they lost 100-0 in game 6 against buffalo. wasnt the year after the year they didnt score any goals against ottawa and checkmanek called the team out during the game?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Kukkonen was smiling like he just shot a load on Claudia Schiffer
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i can't believe the place is still packed.  with one minute in a tie game in a game 7.  these caps fans are great.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on April 22, 2008, 09:33:13 PM
lupul has been an abortion this entire series

unbelievably bad...its suprising he hasnt been scratched at all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 22, 2008, 09:34:47 PM
i can't believe the place is still packed.  with one minute in a tie game in a game 7.  these caps fans are great.

its a work night give it half an overtime

SunMo

upshall has been the best forward in this game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

he hasnt been the same player since Hatcher went thru Steen to destroy lupul

ice grillin you

perfect in btwn periods filler provided by the fightins

PoopyfaceMcGee

Briere has been amazingly bad.  Wow!  He can do some fancy things with the puck before someone takes it from him!

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 22, 2008, 09:36:19 PM
Briere has been amazingly bad.  Wow!  He can do some fancy things with the puck before someone takes it from him!

wow you make me look like a briere fan

Rome

i wish ovechkin had grown up in chernobyl.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm just calling it like I see it.  He's only done stupid, weak, and costly things in this game.  No positive impact at all.

Plus, he's a shrimpy little guy with a Frenchy sounding name.

Seabiscuit36