07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

The Gawd has come up short tonight, he needs to bring it
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

could more flyers run into caps and get put on their backs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 22, 2008, 09:18:13 PM
Prospal is a joke, crying for a penalty while the play is going towards Biron. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

why hasnt there been a brawl yet. these pansy hockey players...
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 22, 2008, 09:18:13 PM

Impossible.

How about that awkward segue to commercial about a new occupant in the White House?  What the hell is going on with this broadcast?

Rome

Rome

Seabiscuit36

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 22, 2008, 09:20:24 PM
wow that bitch was hot

strawberry blond?  I saw that too.  Very nice.  Except for teh Caps jersey.

Rome

QuoteWarning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

is there a way to remove that stupid flood control bullshtein?  jesus christ.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 22, 2008, 09:21:52 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 22, 2008, 09:20:24 PM
wow that bitch was hot

strawberry blond?  I saw that too.  Very nice.  Except for teh Caps jersey.
nah, this girl had black hair, and a tight tummy exposed

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Rome on April 22, 2008, 09:22:30 PM
QuoteWarning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

is there a way to remove that stupid flood control bullshtein?  jesus christ.
it's on the Profile thingy

ice grillin you

heres the game right now

flyers dump puck in
forecheck for approx three seconds
promptly lose the puck
caps counter with a guy flying down the wing for a decent chance
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Biron is saving their sorry defensive asses right now.  Not going to hold up for long.

MDS

i predict this ends the same way the devils series in 01 ended, a goal with 200 mins to go and the flyers skating around with their heads down to complete a terrific chokejob.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.