07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 06, 2008, 01:11:56 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2008, 10:33:03 PM
if the flyers end up playing the caps it will be one of the most emotional nerve racking times of my life...you cant imagine how disgusting the caps bandwagon is around here....like the most pathetic display of sports fandom ive ever seen and if those fans were to see the caps beat the flyers i dont know what i would do...its so bad that even tho id get to see all the games in a caps flyers series i would rather see trhem play the pnguins for fear of the caps winning...also above and beyond that the flyers have a better chance of beating the penguins

for real.  i was boozing in chinatown last night and the rednecks were all over the place.  i think last night might have been their first sellout of the year.

a playoff run is the only thing that can get some of the southern maryland crowd (which is the true caps fanbase) into downtown dc...other wise they stay home for fear of getting murdered by a negro
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

btw matty flyers are on csn DC if you wanna watch....hi def FTW

Seabiscuit36

its nice man, i thought i was gonna be stuck with FSN fargers
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

an email i got from the caps re: playoff tickets....

Washington Capitals 2008-09 Stanley Cup Playoffs Tickets Now Available

Washington Capitals playoff tickets for round 1, home games 1 and 2, are now on sale. Caps fans are encouraged to purchase tickets early before the opponent is determined late Sunday and the opposing team's fans begin to purchase. It is vital to the team that the building be filled with Caps fans.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Cerevant

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2008, 12:34:51 PM
lets ask cervent

Well, the pasty white Canadians are well on their way to being outnumbered by Indian/Pakistani/etc. immigrants.  Since the pasty white Canadians are the only ones who like hockey, you could drop the Canadian part and just say pasty white people like hockey.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

phattymatty

i got that email too.  there's still tix as of right now.

BigEd76

phattymatty

got my tickets to game 2.  think the schedule will come out today?

rjs246

Biron ends the season in good form, which is probably the thing I'm most excited about. Flyers Caps should be sick...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Flyers win
Penguins lose the #1 seed
Penguins have to face the Senators (who have been in the Pens' heads since last year)
I get at least a week without having to hear shtein from Pens fans at work

:yay

Bring on the Caps

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 06, 2008, 05:32:47 PM
got my tickets to game 2.  think the schedule will come out today?

thurs sun it has to be

bullets play at home wed and sat nites

thurs flyers at caps
sat sixers at bullets
sun flyers at caps

so on...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Tentative:

1 = Friday (WSH)
2 = Sunday NBC (WSH)
3 = Tuesday (PHI)
4 = Thursday (PHI)
5 = Saturday (WSH)
6 = Sunday (PHI)
7 = Tuesday (WSH)

ice grillin you