07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 11, 2007, 12:50:28 AM
Boulerice will be doing time with Steve Downie.  Bad hit.
Definitely a dirty hit, he just guaranteed he's back on the phantoms once Upshall gets healthy and Cote takes his spot
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

damn, that hit must have happened after i went to bed, i stayed up for almost the entire game.

youtube up yet?

i knew Briere was a great scorer, but i didn't know he was such a great passer, he's gonna score a ton of points with Gagne on his line this year.

Richards blind backhand pass on Umberger's goal was farging sweet
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

http://www.hockeyfights.com/

Check out the main page

It was a dirty play and has no point in that game when your team is up 7-2.  Jesse should be playing for the phantoms once he gets back from his 15-20 game suspension.  Cote should take his spot, plus Riley has a little more offensive upside. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 11, 2007, 12:43:53 AM
After this game, the Flyers only leave the Eastern timezone one more time the rest of the year (early December at Minnesota and Colorado)

Uh oh...Canuck down....Kesler (who Clarke tried to sign a couple of years ago) just got killed by Boulerice

Biron looks concerned.

Seabiscuit36

Biron was waving immediately to get the training staff over to help Kesler, dude dropped like a rock

Seabiscuit36

The other thing about the stick to the face.  In the video Jesse broke the stick, a composite stick on Keslers face  :-D

Rome

According to an inside contact I have with the Flyers Kesler said to Boulerice that his wife was a lesbian.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 11, 2007, 09:57:12 AM
According to an inside contact I have with the Flyers Kesler said to Boulerice that his wife was a lesbian.

My inside contact told me your inside contact got mouth herpes from Gaylord_Focker.

rjs246

Slap Shot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 11, 2007, 09:40:12 AM
The other thing about the stick to the face.  In the video Jesse broke the stick, a composite stick on Keslers face  :-D

This made me think of Dave Brown when he broke his stick on (who was it again?) that dude's head...got 15 game suspension. During that time, he did stand up comedy and wore a hockey helmet with a a stick glued to it. One half on one side of the helmet, the other half on the other side. It was one of the farging funniest things I'd ever seen.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 11, 2007, 10:21:35 AM

My inside contact told me your inside contact got mouth herpes from Gaylord_Focker.

If by Gaylord_Focker you mean your Mom, then yes.

Quote from: rjs246 on October 11, 2007, 11:19:04 AM
Slap Shot.

Winnar.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Am I the only one that finds it sad that "Philadelphia" is spelled wrong on the title of this thread?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on October 11, 2007, 08:23:26 AM
damn, that hit must have happened after i went to bed, i stayed up for almost the entire game.

youtube up yet?

Link