Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Would you like a fish sandwich?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

I would.  Meet me by the nacho cart. 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Quasimoto

Her sex tape is the worst celebrity sex tape ever.

Ray Jay licks his man juice off of her chest, too.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Quasimoto on August 23, 2007, 08:39:14 AM

ewwww  :puke
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Quasimoto

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 23, 2007, 08:40:13 AM
Quote from: Quasimoto on August 23, 2007, 08:39:14 AM

ewwww  :puke

The tape is hilarious because the sex is so short they had to basically do a lot of slow motion scenes and replaying of things they had already done.  And she never takes her top off. 

Seabiscuit36

:-D  I guess Ray J is the complete opposite most people,  most speed up when they see the areolas

Feva

Word is this chick is supposedly engaged to Reggie Bush.  I know he'd been beatin' it up for a little while.

Say it ain't so, Reg...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

He's gonna show up for games with poop in his mustache.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Other that being extremely fargable, what does she do again?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Based on her pictures, I'd guess that she sets up mirrors and stares over her shoulder at her own ass all day long. Oh, and she picks Reggie Bush's pubes out of her crack for a few hours a day.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Phanatic

Thanks for the picks... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

mussa

who the farg is ray jay?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"