kim kardashian

Started by ice grillin you, August 06, 2007, 01:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

This clown right here... who happens to be the singer Brandy's little brother.

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

mussa

i saw a preview of that sex tape. damn nice lookin beav, clean on the outside...not so sure what she's hosting though on the inside.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

nice jacket.  if only it was good thick leather, not baby bottom soft fashion crap
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 23, 2007, 09:11:11 AM
Word is this chick is supposedly engaged to Reggie Bush.

dont know about engaged, but they are seeing each other.

Father Demon

Quote from: MURP on August 23, 2007, 07:58:24 PM

Thank you, Joan Rivers.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MURP

Feva

Quote from: MURP on August 23, 2007, 07:58:24 PM

Yeah, I know... heard they were engaged on sports radio the other day.  Not necessarily CNN.com or anything, but...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

id be happy just to go on a date with one of her butt cheeks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2007, 06:24:51 AM
id be happy just to go on a date with one of her butt cheeks
i have, each cheek tastes like butterscotch
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

id farg the clap right out of her
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Quasimoto

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Quasimoto on September 20, 2007, 01:55:21 PM
Bump. 

What the farg for? Bump it with previously unseen pictures of her fat ass, or don't bump it.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Quasimoto

I'm sorry.  My mistake.  Here.

Hope you get fired from work because there's no NSFW in the title! 

bowzer

Didn't she dump Reggie Bush for Scott Storch. 

Magical_Retard

ray j is supposedly coming out with a book in which he claims he has slept with over 1000 women.

in the same book he will go into detail about the accident his sis brandy was involved in, in which a woman died.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!