kim kardashian

Started by ice grillin you, August 06, 2007, 01:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

this ho bag has a show on e! about her and her farged up family. the clip going around is her buying a stripper pole for her mom and stepdad (who is none other than bruce jenner), then her 8 year old sister comes in and starts dancing on it like a complete filthy slut. go america.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Pictures, iceholes. Pictures.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

beat me to it...less words (especially from mds) and more picturs is always a good thing

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

She's going to be in next month's Playboy.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

hbionic

Who is she (other than a hot girl with STD's)?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

oj simpsons lawyers daughter...i think she became 'famous' tho for runnin with paris hilton

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Magical_Retard

i remember hearing some audio clip of her complaining about ppl saying things to her about just being a rich spoiled slut. she responded by saying that her parents never gave her any money (obvious lie) and that she earned everything on her own thru her fashion design work (another lie...never ever seen any of her work besides the pics/vid)....

but the funniest part is she didnt put up a fight about being labeled a slut.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

methdeez

Diomedes

she looks like Osama bin Laden's neice or something. 

Traitor.

That nose, that chin.  MAN
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

i didn't know she had a nose or chin. GAY
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

her body is clearly better than her face...but thats because her body could be the current GOAT...and if you think shes ugly then def gay