2007 Flyers Offseason Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 10, 2007, 06:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

BigEd76

Keith Jones is on WIP with Eskin floating an idea of #2 overall and Pitkanen to Tampa Bay for Brad Richards.  He also thinks the Flyers are going after Gomez...

NGM

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 18, 2007, 04:59:21 PM
Keith Jones is on WIP with Eskin floating an idea of #2 overall and Pitkanen to Tampa Bay for Brad Richards.  He also thinks the Flyers are going after Gomez...

Gomez and Gagne..... :drool
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Geowhizzer

If the Flyers are giving up both the #2 and Pitkanen to the Lightning, the player coming back better have the initials V.L.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 18, 2007, 10:35:08 AM
It also looks like they've zeroed in on Kyle Turris with the #2 pick on Friday...
Chicago might take him #1 overall

Outstanding trade, the 23rd pick is a wash. Only downside is Timonen's age. Oh well.

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 18, 2007, 04:59:21 PM
or maybe its for Lecavalier. ha.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 18, 2007, 03:48:48 PM
how do you get beat up by jiri fischer?

Isn't he the dude who had to have CPR done on him on the Detroit bench?

Seabiscuit36

Same one, crazy thing is that was just a great hit right on the nose. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 18, 2007, 06:54:10 PM

I hate to break it to you, but if you really want to hurt someone with a punch to the face, that's where you aim.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on June 18, 2007, 07:22:03 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 18, 2007, 06:54:10 PM

I hate to break it to you, but if you really want to hurt someone with a punch to the face, that's where you aim.
Thats where i hit mrs ff all night long
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't lie and claim you've ever done anything in bed longer than 17 seconds or so.

Seabiscuit36

Rome

As much as I want the Flyers to get Briere, I think Gomez might be a better option if for no other reason his acquisition makes the Flyers stronger and the Devils weaker at the same time.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Drury to San Jose is all but a done deal, plus there's not enough cap space to sign both. I'd be thrilled with Gomez.

ice grillin you

gomez is three years younger too
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous